2019 Programme - Register Interest Now
While the final look and feel of our upcoming programme is still taking shape, what we do know is that in 2019 we will be offering more variety than ever before. Whether you want to make gymnastics your sport, or use gymnastics as a fun way to build and maintain strength, flexibility and coordination for other sports - we have something for you.
As well as Junior, Senior and Teen sessions - which feature a range of standard gymnastics skills and qualifications in 2019 we aim to introduce specialist classes including:
- Pre-school - we have a number of pre-schoolers on our waiting lists and we see many young siblings itching to get on the gear... now is your chance.
- Team Gym - we have successfully dabbled in this in 2018, now we are ready to take this on full force. We hope to form a stable 'team', compete in NZ competitions in 2019 and aim for Gold Coast in 2020.
- Tumbling - our new tumble tracks have been a hit this year, we want to build on the opportunities this brings to extend skills and see more impressive looking flips and somersaults.
- Boys only classes - we have some boys participating now, but with more space and time, we can tailor classes for them.
- Free G - run, jump and swing. it is no surprise to us that ex-gymnasts perform so well at Ninja Warrior - check out this you tube clip of Free G - bring it on, we think this will be popular!
- Competition - we have been running a competition group in 2018, but in 2019 we will step up a level. If you want to take training seriously, this is the group for you.
Register your interest early, we'll put your names down and keep you updated with the finalised timetable and fees. We aim to keep fees (per hour) at the same level as 2018, but note that because of the programme, some classes will require a 'year long' membership, and some keen gymnasts will want to come to more than one class per week.