Term 3 Timetable Changes
Term 3 Timetable Changes - See the new timetable
Having had a term to setting and see what is working well and what needs a tweak, we have made the following changes to the timetable. Highlights - more Free G, now on a Tuesday. New Monday option for kids 8+. Please get in early for bookings to confirm your spots:
- Slight change to start times for Kiwis (now 3.45pm) and Quails (now 4.50pm) - still 1 hour and still $90 per term
- NEW: Fantails Monday - for ages 8 +, starting 5pm to 6.30, same programme as Thursday but on a Monday, for those who Monday fits better with your family schedule.
- NEW: Teen / Adult Free G - 6.30 to 7.45 casual entry $10 per session
- Note - Free G now moved to Tuesday
- Change to ‘Boys Only’ - now ‘Boys Gym / Free G Mix’ - for 5+ some foundation moves for both gym and Free G - suitable for boys
- Free G - very popular, filling fast, now two sessions available, standard (4.30pm) and advanced (5.45pm) - 1hr 15 mins $125
- No Tumbling option this term - try Free G instead!
- Slight change to start times for Kererus (3.45pm) and Keas (now 4.50pm) - still 1 hour and $90 per term
- Change of start time for Team Gym (now 4.30pm) and cut to 2hrs, and new reduced fee of $150 to reflect shorter time
- No change to Movement to Music and Hatchlings - Preschool during the day
- No change to Fantails 4pm to 5.30 - but note - if a Monday suits you better this is also now an option
- Tuis - reduced time now 4pm to 6pm and a reduced fee to $150 to reflect the shorter time
- High School Gym - confirmed 6pm to 7.30